KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - VIRTUAL ATTENDEES
We are so excited to have so many virtual attendees! Read on for how to maximize your learning and connections at CAPIO 2021
THE BUSINESS DETAILS
THE EVENT HUB IS YOUR key to CAPIO 2021!
LOG IN EARLY for best results.
- Event Hub - during the conference simply click the VIEW SESSION link to see your selected livestream.
- Who's Attending? - see your fellow CAPIO attendees here. Use the chat or request meeting to set up a time to talk to a colleague!
- Full Agenda - wondering what is happening? View the full agenda here.
- My Schedule - this page features sessions you signed up for. Want to change something? Modify your registration through the link on the page.
- Sponsor Booths - here you can learn more about each of our conference sponsors / service & product providors. Click their logo to learn more or find a contact.
Having trouble logging in to the EVENT HUB? Try these quick steps below.
1) Ensure the email you're using to log-in is the one you registered with. (Check your confirmation if helpful).
2) Try the "forgot password" link to have the system send you a password reset if needed.
3) Email email@example.com or contact us at 844.CAPIO-55 for prompt assistance.
AND NOW FOR THE FUN!
CAPIO BIRTHDAY BASH / AWARDS DINNER
Virtual attendees - be on the lookout for your "Grub Hub" gift certificate to order dinner in while you join us for the livestream of this special event. We look forward to celebrating the achievements of the past and look forward to what's ahead in government communications! Three special award winners will be featured - the Communicator of the Year, Frank Potter Cowan Crisis Communications Leader of the Year, and our Paul B. Clark recipient. We will also celebrate last year's winners in person.
In true 50th birthday fashion, the semi-formal dinner will feature a Black, White and Gold theme. Take part in celebrating the history, people and milestones that make up CAPIO’s past and present.
Meet up with other virtual attendees during our virtual networking opportunities. Also - be sure to chat and connect with other virtual attendees through the chat on Who's attending. You can also schedule times to say hello to colleagues through the appointment scheduling system.
Tues - 5 - 5:30 p.m.
Wed - 12 noon - 12:30 p.m.
Thurs - 10 am - 10:30 p.m.
WHICH SESSIONS ARE LIVESTREAMED?
Sessions being livestreamed this year include our keynote sessions, our concurrent breakout sessions and our 50th Anniversary dinner program. Currently we are not planning to livestream the regional meetings, the Toastmaster club meetup or the new attendee orientation.